Ad 1

Layun: Beckham's Inter Miami my ideal choice for next move

https://ift.tt/2UX6YcG Herculez Gomez explains why Gareth Bale's health should make Inter Miami think twice before signing him. Ale Moreno breaks down whether James Rodriguez or Gareth Bale is the better option for Inter Miami. Ale Moreno reacts to Inter Miami's Rodolfo Pizarro saying MLS has "more tranquility" than Liga MX. Monterrey left-back Miguel Layun has said he would love the chance to play for David Beckham's MLS franchise Inter Miami. The Mexico international said that he wants to follow former teammate Rodolfo Pizarro to Miami, who joined as the club's second Designated Player in February. - Stream new episodes of ESPN FC Monday-Friday on ESPN+ - Stream every episode of 30 for 30: Soccer Stories on ESPN+ "I would like to play for Inter Miami because David Beckham is there. I'm his fan and I would...

No comments

Powered by Blogger.